Monday, June 27, 2011

Day two in Paradise!

Tuesday was a fun day!
We went on the Hula Girl. It's a gorgeous catamaran on which you lounge around while they motor to Honolua Bay. Then, you can snorkel or scuba dive in the beautiful bay.

Here's the boat. She's a beautiful one!
Cute little fishy just perched there!
This turtle is missing his left arm! Poor guy!
Turtles are beautiful!
That's me! Aloha!
I like the perspective on this picture. the bubbles, the coral, the blue water!
Gorgeous
Cute little fishies!
Red Squirrel Fish. Apparently they're red, not brown. When you go down deeper, the first color you lose is red. Last is purple.
The bay
My very very very handsome husband.
Me and MMae!
My brother smooshing MMae
Isn't it gorgeous! Just soooo blue!
A cute little girl I made friends with. It was her birthday. We talked the whole way back to the island.
For dinner that night, we went to Hard Rock Cafe.
Here's another picture of my sweetheart.
Siz and her Hubby
I think we look good. :)
Jake and MMae
Hard Rock!!
Dad, Mom and Sam
The ones who started it all! I'm so thankful for them! We sure did have fun together!
Thanks mom and dad!

1 comment:

{irene} said...

Oh girl...that looks just like paradise....green with envy! Love all of u!