Wednesday, June 1, 2011

DIPLOMA!!!

I have officially graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho!!!

I love BYU-I. It was the best possible option for me. I learned so much and grew so much. I love that place!

My in-laws got this in the mail, so I got to open it when I was doing laundry.
There was a letter that I just loved. I read it aloud to my mother-in-law and was very surprised I didn't cry. It was exactly what I needed right then. It talks about how the education I've received at BYU-I was what I needed to be a professional. But the most important thing I've learned at the University was to be a disciple of Christ. I need to be willing to trust in Him and follow His teachings and guidance. I know what I'm supposed to do but now I just need to do it.
Isn't it pretty?

1 comment:

Barb said...

Congratulations!! You are awesome!