Monday, January 14, 2013

Disney World Day 1!!

Last Christmas, my parents told us we were all going to Disney World!

So December 2, 2012, we all met up in Florida for a week of family-togetherness and the most magical place on Earth put together!

Here is Clark and me in front of his first plane!!

This is at Downtown Disney-you can go there for free and there are all of the stores you can possibly imagine!!

The LEGO store is flippin' awesome!!
It's huge, full of awesome lego sets, and has really cool life-size guys!!
Here are Woody and Buzz and me with Meg and Lu

Loch Ness Monster

J with the Hulk

Me and the girls with Aurora

All of my family stayed at Port Orleans Riverside. It had a Princess and the Frog theme. The kids were all in a row of 4 rooms and then my parents were on the other side of the building with the king sized beds. :)


So we flew in to Orlando, took a Disney Shuttle, moved in, and went to dinner at Wolfgang Puck's. We had yummy pizzas, salads, and the key lime dessert was spectacular.
Then we just hung out at Downtown Disney and enjoyed the sights.
And am I the only one who thinks that "Pleasure Island" is an awkward thing to have at Disney? :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

I'm totally with you on the pleasure island thing! I was laughing so hard Willow came over and asked me what was so funny! The Lego's look awesome! can you imagine if that was your job? Very cool!Glad you had a great time. Traveling with kids is a blast huh? Hope that part went ok! At least when they are babies you can nurse them on the plane, kind of... if you are against the window, turned all the way to the right and NOT sitting next to a man who doesn't have a clue how difficult it is!Glad you guys are home safe with fun memories! Um, where is your orange outfit picture, by the way? I don't see it on the blog yet!!

Unknown said...

love it! can you email me pics??

Tami P said...

bahaha! I never even thought of the "pleasure Island" thing! Where you stayed is such a cute place. I am loving the pictures :)