Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Disney World Day 2

Monday, we went to Magic Kingdom. It's where all of the typical rides are and most of the characters.
Here's C ready to go.

Lu, Sol, Squishy, and Meg excited to go!

Beautiful entrance invited us in!

The whole group! We had t-shirts made. They were great! When I take my kids to theme parks one day, I'm planning on having matching shirts every day. It'll be perfect. We loved matching because it was easy to find everyone and stick together.

Cinderella's castle! This one's cool, because you can walk inside of it! There are beautiful mosaics about Cinderella in them and there's a restaurant to eat with Cinderella, too. Very cool.

Main Street

A band playing on Main Street

When we walked in, we immediately found Tiana! So I got a picture...

I had decided that since I'M obsessed with Princesses and all things Disney, we should use our baby as an excuse to get lotsa pictures.... ;)
So I wanted pictures of the princesses kissing C.

They were each very willing!

We then found the Fairy Godmother who had a very small line, so my mom and C and I went to take a picture with her. She's very nice.

Who doesn't love a good carousel ride?? I, however, was slightly terrified holding C on there because he had to be strapped in...In my opinion, he was safer in my arms rather than sitting in front of me...

J trying to pull the sword from the stone... It wiggled, though!

C cuddling with Daddy while waiting to ride on the Dumbo ride

My sister and her daughter, Lu a couple elephants behind us.

 Dumbo is probably J's favorite Disney movie. He watched it OVER and OVER and OVER as a kid...his poor mother.

The three of us. It was a little breezy for C, so he had his head turned around for most of the ride. 

That night, we went to the Contemporary Resort to have dinner at Chef Mickey's. It was a buffet dinner (rather excellent food for a buffet) and all of the original group with Mickey came around for pictures. It was so cute to see someone come around the corner and hear all of my nieces and nephews shout out "Mickey!!" or "Pluto!!"

So here's J with Pluto 

Probably J's favorite: Goofy

With Mickey! He loved C.

Donald's number 1

I may have been more excited because I had a cute Minnie shirt on.

OOOOH!!!! AAAAAAHHH!!!
Cinderella's Castle is GORGEOUS at night during Christmas. Isn't that beautiful??


Beautiful reflection on the water.

After dinner, there was a show on Cinderella's Castle. ON it. Not in it. SOOO cool!!
They projected images onto it and did fireworks, Tink also flew out from the very top of the castle. It was really neat!

C was FASCINATED by it. :)


SOO magical! I almost cried when I walked into the Magic Kingdom. So cool. So magical. I love Disney World.

3 comments:

Missy08 said...

These are awesome pictures so `cute looks like u guys had a great time

Jason said...

Just to clarify Dumbo is was one of my childhood favorites so it makes me remember my childhood. It isn't my current favorite (I'm thinking Aladdin probably is but I'm not sure). It was a great day! Clark was such a good boy!

Jana said...

Those matching shirts are so cute! I love how the girls' have Minnie's bow :). And I love all the pictures!!