Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Octobler

AAANNNNDDDD this is where I play catch-up.... :)

October was a good month! Clark turned 2 months...wow, that feels so long ago!

Here's one of his "Ryan Gosling" pictures...
Like this one... ;)


He pouts like he means it!! I can't help but love it...

Waiting all wrapped up for the bath to fill.

We went to an Eagle High football game to watch J's brother's band perform. He's the drum major in the background that doesn't look funky... :)
C slept the ENTIRE game!! holy moly!! I was impressed!! We were sitting between the band and the student section, too. wow.

Remember the women's walk I went on in September? I WON something from it! All I had to do was walk! Huzzah!! I got $500 for a Pandora bracelet! How cool is that?
I'll post a picture of the bracelet sometime... it was so fun to shop for a bracelet I can't afford!! I recommend it!

In October, we got Clark to smile more...
sometimes


J got his wedding ring re-brushed. It looks fabulous now! So we got pretty pictures of it!
Fall came in full-swing and the tree in our front yard looked beautiful.

C hid.

Our good friend, Eric is a fantastic, aspiring photographer. So we asked him to take pictures of our sweet boy.
He did an awesome job.
Here are a few of my favorites.

There's a maternity photo similar to this, but here's what was in my belly!!

J with his boy. *heart-melting material


Adorable feet





Family picture



C got to meet his uncle, the mountain man, when he was here for a backpacking trip.

I got to see my Sammie Sue and Courtney. Girls' dates rock. And I love these girls.

C's blessing-which I'll have to figure out the pics.... was in October, so my parents came to Idaho!!
I was so happy to have them here!!
Our friends from the married ward in Rexburg, the Pixtons, came for C's blessing! We're so lucky!!

C got his first shots...poor guy!! It hurts my heart to let someone poke him and him feel hurt!! :(

I cut down our ginormous tomato plants that were taller than me and harvested these bags... I also threw away a bunch!!

We matched, so we took a picture after church

Daddy changed C's diaper when this one happened... :)

Halloween was awesome.
The Scentsy party allows families to come and trick or treat, so Tami and I dressed up together. We looked fabulous!!
Skeleton Baby!!!  

Trying on Daddy's old Superman cape
 And he was a giraffe for Halloween!
 It was a great month! I got to see my parents, C was blessed by his wonderful daddy, we got family pictures taken, and we had lots of fun together and with great friends!!

2 comments:

Jill T said...

So cute Grace! I think we all kinda lost steam for a while in the blogging universe for a while. Way to start back on the trend!
PS. Clark is so cute

Jana said...

Haha, I love 'Octobler'; it took me a minute to realize why you wrote it that way :). And I love all the pictures from that month and I'm glad you're home and that you're catching up on your blog!