Monday, January 21, 2013

Disney World Day 5!

Thursday, we went to Magic Kingdom again. So awesome!
With our plan, we could go to every park, but we couldn't go to two different ones in a day. I was okay with that, since there was sooo much to do at each one that I didn't ever need to leave sooner.

Here's C before we got him buckled up to go. Goober!

My niece E. She's so beautiful! Her mommy made her this hat...it's Minnie Mouse! How adorable!!
 She's 9 months, but weighs the same as C. hehe

Here's C outside of Thunder Mountain Railroad (fun, but too jolting for me) and Splash Mountain (fun and wet, so good for the heat!)

J LOVES Chip N Dale. So when we saw them and saw a NON-EXISTANT line, we hopped right in!
Here, they're pushing him with their hips. I like that they were very accurate with their character and were silly.

I had said I didn't need a picture, but they pulled me over anyway. :)

Lulu and C and me after the Pirates ride. He likes falling asleep on the cool, dark rides. Lu and I make FEARSOME pirates!

Cap'n Jack

Our family. 2012 at Disney World
(Maybe that'll count for our Christmas Card. Merry Christmas!!)


We went to the Crystal Palace for dinner that night with my sister and her family. I liked that with a smaller group, meeting characters was a little less stressful. But the big group can't be replaced. It's still awesome to have a group of 21. :)

The Crystal Palace was another buffet-really tasty- with characters. But it was Winnie the Pooh and his friends! yay!

C meeting Pooh Bear
 He didn't get scared, but he was definitely trying to understand it...

Meeting Piglet

And Tigger!
 It was a good day in the Magic Kingdom that day. We really enjoyed it. It was nice to go on rides we hadn't been on, go again on the good ones, and take it easy.
The Haunted Mansion is awesome,
Pirates is great,
the Jungle Cruise is funny,
The Tikki Room is great for getting out of the heat,
It's a Small World is really neat because at Disney World it has the song in different languages whereas Disneyland has it over and over in English, so it didn't get too stuck in our heads.
Peter Pan is fun with the flying,
Little Mermaid is the longest line ever, but with fast passes, it's great and C loved it,
I'm excited for the Dwarves mine that they're making,
Winnie the Pooh was really cool,
I LOVED the teacups -quick story!!

My niece, M and I were in the teacup together. In the line, watching everyone go, she found out that the cups spin on their own, but you can spin it faster with the wheel in the middle. She decided she wanted to just let it spin on its own...hahaha not gonna happen with this aunt!! so I told her we'd get in and see what it was like. When she sat down, she immediately went to spin the wheel. Since it was tough to spin on her own, she had me help. We got going really really fast after a while. She loved it. :)

Back to my recap.
I love carousels,
Space Mountain is fun, but really intense and dark. M (almost 7) decided she was tough enough to go. She was scarred for life. poor girl!
I heard that the Monsters Inc Laugh Floor was great, but we didn't go.
That's all I can think of right now, though. I LOVE DISNEY WORLD!! :)


There was a pool at our resort, too! Something that we want next time is to be there more days so we can justify leaving the park to come back and swim in the sunshine and heat. It was a coooollllld swim!!
We borrowed swim trunks and diapers from friends and C got to go swimming for the first time!

It was cold. and he couldn't feel the bottom. But he handled it well. He didn't cry, so he must have loved it, right??
 He was in for about 5 minutes, then I got him out, changed his clothes, wrapped him up, and pushed the stroller to the hot tub where I sat because I didn't have the energy to stay warm in the cold pool!


No comments: