Thursday, January 10, 2013

November

November was a good month.
I think I'll show you what it was like in pictures.

We cuddled. :)

C showed us his firepower. "Boom, Boom! Firepower!!"

My cousin and her family passed through Boise on their way home from visiting family in Utah, so they spent the night. Her baby is just a couple days older than mine.
Here's Cole and our Little Mr.

Daddy read C a book about cows that type and C loved it

We voted!

We swaddle C really really tightly and he still manages to get arms and legs out. Here, he fell back asleep after getting his arm out, so he has his arms folded.

C helped Mommy make the guest bed

I went over to my friend, Jana's place to borrow some swimming necessities for Disney World and her son showed me his ribs. :)

C can sign toilet.

All decked out in Disney stuff and excited to go!!

I'm so happy I have a pic of him sneezing. So funny!

I love these smiles after eating! Warm my heart!

HUGE grins!

I donated a baby thing to a baby secondhand store and got in-store credit, so we bought C a play gym. He now sings to his toys.
In January, he started reaching for his toys, but in November, he just sang to them. So sweet.


I LOVE a good girls' night. With the 5th and final Twilight movie coming out, I absolutely had to throw a party!! I got some -a few reluctant and a few excited- girls to commit to come and we had tons of fun!
Here's the setup! We had nail painting, t-shirt decorating, a trivia game, glitter spray, and yummy food!

Each food was specifically themed




The girls!
Liz, Alyssa, Maren, Cassandra, Kristen, Me, Jana and Tami in front sporting the Prego Bella look
It was lots of fun!!

J's maternal grandma passed away in the middle of November. It was time. Sad, but still time. She had had several strokes, fell out of her wheelchair a couple times, and was basically just ready to return to her family and Heavenly Father. 
She was a wonderful woman. She always served so lovingly, cared a lot, and made sure that everyone was happy. 
We went down to Utah to attend the funeral. It was a very lovely funeral. I learned a lot about this wonderful woman. And I enjoyed a great time with Gpa, who C is named after. 

Here's C on our way down. :)

C's cousin and aunt got to come to the funeral from Texas, so they met for the first time.



I love my boy!

I set up C's high chair in November. It was really quite easy...except for the darn sticker!! The tray had a HUGE sticker on it that didn't come off easily. It took me a half hour!!! ugh!

but here's C's cute feet in the high chair. heehee

Wore mommy's bling

He is very talented at getting his socks off. Very talented.

:)

J and I got to go out for our 3 year anniversary!!
I'm so happy to have him in my life! He is wonderful! He keeps me sane, he puts up with my crazy days, he makes me smile, he does what it takes to make me laugh, and he still thinks I look good post-pregnancy. :) Love you, babe!
C's Gma came over and babysat while we went to dinner and a movie. So great!

I caught C showering. heehee

C and his Auntie matched on Thanksgiving

I love these smiles!

Our smoke detector which is at the highest point of our house decided the batteries were dying...we don't have a ladder tall enough, so here, J's standing on a zillion books on top of the step-stool.

 My mom made a blessing gown that all of her grandchildren have been blessed in. It's made from my Great Grandma's lace. There's a slip with it that my mom embroiders each child's name and date of their blessing.
I kept it here after she went home from the blessing so that I could take pictures of C in it. I waited about a month... :)
But he still looks so sweet in it!

C wore slippers that his uncles and cousins were blessed in


And here's a cute picture just because he's cute.


(I'm catching up!!)

4 comments:

Jason said...

Great pics. :)

Tami P said...

I'm loving all the pictures! Catching up is fun for the rest of us to see so go ahead and post, post, post all you want! That was a fun twilight party :)

Jana said...

Will's ribs, hahahahaha!

Okay, I love all the pictures too - Clark and your cousin's baby look a lot alike! And that blessing gown is gorgeous; I didn't see him up close that day so I'm glad I get to see it now! And happy late anniversary! And thanks for putting so much work into the Twilight party, I seriously had such a good time!

Emily said...

I have to say the shower picture is adorable (of Clark)! And the one of the 2 of you is super sweet, actually, all of them, they were all fun to look at! I totally wish blogging was around 10 1/2 years ago so I could have captured more when Tristin was born, although I did take like a bazillion pictures of him, you will be SUPER happy you kept track, Great Job! I'm glad you are home safe, too!