Sunday, September 14, 2014

14 Weeks

Here's 14 Weeks (July 6)
This skirt only works with a flatter tummy, so this was a one-time thing. 
I started to transition to maternity shirts and unbuttoning my shorts, but a lot of my non-maternity stuff was still working.
This is the start of Trimester 2! Hooray!
It wasn't quite instantaneous, but I did have less "morning sickness" starting at about week 14. My stomach became bigger and I had more of an appetite. But seriously, donuts and breakfast is still amazing. :)

Family Photo Shoot



I love my boys.

Building Legos together. We like to put as many animals in as little space as possible now. 

A new selfie and a book photo.
I have LOVED this series. It's the Lunar Chronicles and starts with Cinder. Cinder is a cyborg in the future China who becomes involved in a lot of things she didn't know were so important and a lot of crazy things happen. I highly recommend it. (Worst synopsis of a book ever, but whatever…)
"Cress"is the 3rd of 4 books. The fourth comes out in 2015, I'm pretty sure. All of the books are fun and exciting. Go try them out!
Ruby Red is another series that I started. (by the way, any book I recommend, 98.9999% chance it was recommended to me by my sister…) It is a really cool book. It's about time travel. There's a family who has a time-traveling gene and it pronounces itself at 16. The main character thought she wouldn't have it because her birthday wasn't on the day predicted to be the birthday of the next time-traveler. When she then travels back in time, a lot of conspiracies and crazy trust issues are brought into her life. It's 3 books, all of the books are out already, and it was a really fun read.

We had our first ultrasound on the 9th for baby #2!
I was thrilled to find out that only ONE baby was in there, it was healthy, happy, and appeared to be praying in the picture below. :) Such a cutie!

I was about to scramble some eggs and saw a happy face, so I sent a picture to Rachel (Best friend from high school) saying "It's Eggs!!! And it's happy to see you!" (name that quote! Go!)

Our neighbor/ward friend works for a bus and truck making company. He loves his work. It's amazing what he knows about trucks and buses. No wonder his kiddo (about a year younger than C) knows his trucks so well!
He brought home a bus to deliver to the college nearby our house the next day. I got a text saying we could check out the bus when we wanted to that evening, so C climbed up and ran around thrilled with how awesome the bus was. Honking the horn was quite possibly the most amazing thing since sliced bread, by the way...

This is the neighbor, "LoLo." These boys kind of love each other. They don't show it on the outside, but they sure do love spending time together!

Remember the baby C was kissing earlier? This is her. LOVE those chubby cheeks and pursed lips! I really wanted a girl, so I came and cuddled this girlie so she could send girly vibes to my baby. :)

Apparently I was homesick when dressing me and C that day. His shirt says "I've been a Razorback fan my whole life" and my shirt is the shape of Arkansas (with "y'all" inside…but I think you can see that…)

C has figured out where daddy keeps his gaming dice. He likes to take them out and play with them at every opportunity.

lil stud



Krispy Kreme had a deal one day where if you bought a dozen donuts, then you could get a dozen glazed donuts for 79 cents. ohhhh man, this preggo NEEDED those donuts!!
So I texted my friend (the one who posted on Facebook about the deal) and asked if she wanted to get some with me and split them up.

Here are our boys (G is 3 months older than C)

And here are the preggos eating our donuts. :) 
My favorite part about doing this was that I was one of a select few that knew she was pregnant. I am so excited for her! She's due about a month after me, so we are pregnancy buddies

Gardening hats at Lowe's.

Sitting in the wading pool on a HOT day


Anyone noticed that I've had glasses on for the past few posts (aka weeks)? My contact prescription expired and we couldn't quite afford going to the dr yet especially since it would be a new dr.
I finally went! This is my "SUNGLASSES!!! HOORAY!!!" picture after the dr appointment

No comments: